How do I use a travel pillow?
- In the car.
- On a plane.
- On the sofa/in a recliner when watching TV.
- On your lap to hold a book or electronic device.
- Side sleepers - put one between your knees to take pressure off your spine.
- Small children love them - it's a great gift!
- Transition small children away from their blankies by "trading up" to a kid-size pillow with a comforting pillowcase.
- Enjoy cuddling with it - it's like having a pet only you don't need to feed it, clean up after it or take it for a walk - and it doesn't shed!
- Minky fabric does not rip, tear or pill.
Hard to find travel size pillowcases are now available in comforting, comfortable, so soft, cozy and cool Minky fabric! Our envelope design has a generous overlap so keeping loose items safe when you travel is a bonus, and it fits the popular MyPillow brand travel size pillow.
The 3/8" grommet comes in handy for easy storage - hang it up. Add our 2" carabiner for attaching to a travel bag and you'll never leave it behind.
ALL OF OUR TRAVEL PILLOWCASES HAVE A 3/8" GROMMET